Features and Benefits
- Light Source: USA Cree XPE LED
- Brightness: 220 lumens
- Power: 3W
- Material: 6061 - T6 Aviation Aluminum body
- Distance: 200 - 300 Meters (650 - 980 Feet)
- Shockproof and Waterproof housing
- Net Weight: 86g (3 oz)
- Dimensions: 120mm(4.7")(Length) x 28mm(1.1")(Body Diameter)
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion or 2 x CR123 Lithium Batteries or 3 x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Running time: 3 - 5 Hrs on High Mode
- Power Button located in the Tail Cap
- Operating Modes (5): High->Middle->Low->Strobe->SOS
- Includes: Lanyard Wrist Strap
- The S06 is a lightweight and durable flashlight. This portable flashlight is equipped with a high performance CREE XLamp XP-E LED, which offers 220 lumen output on High mode. The S06 is constructed with the most reliable materials, including a military-spec anodized aluminum body and a polycarbonate lens. The S06 is powered by one 18650 battery or 2 CR123 batteries or 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Holder Included) which provide super long lasting run time. The power button which is located in the tail cap makes it easy to toggle through the 5 different Modes: High, Medium, Low, Strobe and SOS. This LED flashlight features knurling along the body to improve its grip and comfort while carrying.
CREE XP-E Technology Info
CREE XLamp® XP-E High Efficiency White LEDs extend the light output and efficacy of the award-winning XLamp XP-E LED family, enabling luminaire designs that use up to 50 percent fewer LEDs for a lower system cost.
XLamp XP-E High Efficiency White LEDs deliver up to 148 lumens in cool white (6500K) and 114 lumens in warm white (3000K) at 1W. In addition to light output and efficacy improvements, XP-E HEW LEDs feature a reduced thermal resistance of 6 °C/W.