- Size: C
- Capacity: 8500 mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2)
- Voltage: 3.6 Volt
- Brand: AriCell
- UL Approved
- Nominal Capacity 9Ah ( 9000 mAh)
- Open Circuit Voltage (at +20C +68F) 3.66V
- Nominal Voltage (at 1mA +20C +68F) 3.6V
- Pulse Capability: Typically up to 200 mA
- Max. Continuous Current: 100mA Max
- Pulse Current: 200mA
- Storage (recommended):+30C +86 F max
- Operating Temperature Range: -55C / +85C
- Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at +68F, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Diameter (max): 26.2 mm (1.02 in)
- Height (max): 50.5 mm (1.98 in)
- Typical Weight: 52 g (1.8 oz)
- LS26500, LS26500C, TL-4920, TL-5920, TL-2200,
- SB-C01, SB-C02, SL-770, XL-140F, XL-145F, PT-2200
- Radio communication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- Metering systems
- LED lighting applications
- Memory backup for computers
Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries.
- This is not rechargeable battery. Do not try to recharge it
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled.
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA,if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tag should be finished in few seconds.
- This is not high drain battery, please don't use it for application with discrging current > 200mA