- Voltage: 3.6 Volt
- Capacity: 2.1 Ah
- Size: AA
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2)
- Brand: Tadiran
- Termination Style: Button Top
- Shelf Life: 10+ Years
- Diameter (max): 14.5 mm (0.57 in)
- Height (max): 50.5 mm (1.99 in)
- Typical Weight: 17.6g (0.62 oz)
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime.
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today.
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life.
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F).
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at + 20°C).
- Excellent resistance to humid environments.
- Low magnetic signature.
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte.
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use.
- Tadiran TL-4903
- Tadiran TL-5903
- Tadiran TL-2100
- Saft LS-14500
- Saft LS-14500C
- Saft LS33600
- Sonnenschein SL-360/S
- Sonnenschein SL-760/S
- Maxell ER6S-TC
- Minamoto ER14505
- Xeno XL-060F
- This battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in few seconds.
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled